Press conference calls for Texas to defend medical cannabis program
Responding to U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ decision to crackdown on state-legal marijuana, members of the Dallas/Fort Worth chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (DFW NORML) held a “Stand Up to Sessions” press conference calling upon lawmakers to defend Texas’ medical marijuana program.
1. Steve Williams, DFW NORML Board Member & U.S. Army Veteran
2. Joshua Raines, Intractable Epilepsy Patient, Father & U.S. Army Veteran
3. Jessica Pallett, DFW NORML Board Member, Mother & Business Analyst
4. Eric Espinoza, DFW NORML Board Member, Personal Trainer & Cerebral Palsy Patient
Latest posts by Stephen Carter (see all)
- Dallas congressman stumps for marijuana prohibition to doctors - February 21, 2018